Forum

Save the Date! Miat...

Notifications
Clear all

Save the Date! Miata Reunion 2021 (CANCELLED!)

18 Posts
8 Users
6 Likes
CTt3MX5
(@ctt3mx5)
' Moderator
Topic starter  

The Miata Reunion is heading to the East Coast!Β  They just made the formal announcement that it will be held at New Jersey Motorsports Park, October 23rd and 24th.Β  😀Β 

Miata Reunion 2021 Announcement

Miata Reunion Official Site

2016 ST Ceramic Metallic GT aka Ghost

StormND2Club
(@stormnd2club)
Love Mazda, Subaru & Toyota

Posted by: @wowak

My #1 travel rule is "never go to Alabama on purpose"

Or Jersey City πŸ™‚

Β 

(I was born and raised 15 min from there, so I can say that, lol)

Jordan F. White, M.S.
2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT 6MT AWD (NB summer 2024!)

ReplyQuote
Triviawayne
(@triviawayne)

Posted by: @stormnd2club

I'm sort of surprised about this.

Because speaking of "reunions" - I just saw (most of) the original Guns 'N Roses lineup perform at Hershey Park in July, and the place was almost sold out. Couldn't move.Β  Yes, Axl, Slash, Duff, and Dizzy were there. No Matt Sorum though.

After that concert it really felt like things were going back to normal.Β  Always next yearΒ 

no Izzy or Stephen either..., or for that matter, to be "original", Traci, Rob, and Ole weren't there 🤣Β 

ReplyQuote
StormND2Club
(@stormnd2club)
Love Mazda, Subaru & Toyota

Posted by: @triviawayne
Posted by: @stormnd2club

I'm sort of surprised about this.

Because speaking of "reunions" - I just saw (most of) the original Guns 'N Roses lineup perform at Hershey Park in July, and the place was almost sold out. Couldn't move.Β  Yes, Axl, Slash, Duff, and Dizzy were there. No Matt Sorum though.

After that concert it really felt like things were going back to normal.Β  Always next yearΒ 

no Izzy or Stephen either..., or for that matter, to be "original", Traci, Rob, and Ole weren't there 🤣Β 

Or Gilby Clarke, or those ummm, girls that sing in the background in the November rain video, lol

Jordan F. White, M.S.
2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT 6MT AWD (NB summer 2024!)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: