Clear all

[Closed] 2022 Executive Board Election Results

9 Posts
8 Users
6 Likes
(@Anonymous 123)
Topic starter  

December 01, 2021

Following is the 2022 Lehigh Valley Miata Owners Club Executive Board, as elected by the Club’s membership in November 2021:

President - Louie Draxler

Vice-President - Gail Harrison

Secretary – Jeff Frost

Treasurer - David Sell

Governor - Ken Hill

Thanks to the 51 members who participated in the election, with a special thanks to the contestants.

Respectfully submitted by the 2021 Judges of Election, Arnold Wang and Alison Schaefer.

Let’s have another great year!

Mike C
(@mike-c)

Congratulations to the members of 2022 LVMOC Executive Board, and thank you for all the work you do for this outstanding club!

2017 RF Club, 6MT, Arctic White

Flying Dutchman
(@flying-dutchman)
LVMOC Treasurer Admin

@mike-c 

Thanks, Mike!

David

Silver 2011 NC PRHT Grand Touring (actually Janice's car)

(@red-bunny)

congratulations to the elected board members !

and thank you for your work ! much appreciated

Flying Dutchman
(@flying-dutchman)
LVMOC Treasurer Admin

@red-bunny 

Thanks, Maria and Ed!

David

Silver 2011 NC PRHT Grand Touring (actually Janice's car)

Iva
 Iva
(@iva)

Congratulations to the new board!

livetodrive
(@livetodrive)
' Moderator

The First Lady and I would like to thank all who voted for me. While I doubt that I can deliver 44 Runs next year, I am hoping for a solid 30. Most other Miata Clubs can't achieve the level of enthusiasm that this Club projects and maintains.  I am proud to be President of LVMOC,  and am thankful for the financial support of our paid members, who make all of this excitement possible.

I would also like to take a moment to reflect on how useful it is to meet before each Run, talking to each of you, and gleaning insights into the mods that each of you chose to add to your petrol kids. It helps everyone to make informed decisions before money gets spent. Thanks to all! And cheers to next year!!

Louie Draxler President LVMOC 

2014 Club 2.5L "Punisher Edition", 2017 RF GT

CTt3MX5, Mike C, CTt3MX5 and 1 people reacted
CTt3MX5
(@ctt3mx5)
' Moderator

Well said Louie but I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.  Seeing that you got so close this year, I was hoping you would try for 52 runs next year, one a week!  🤣   In all seriousness though, 44 runs is quite the accomplishment.  Yourself, the other officers for 2021 and the run participants should all be proud of this.  Here is to another great year of creating memories with those who share the same enthusiasm for our petrol kids! 🤗 

2016 ST Ceramic Metallic GT aka Ghost

StormND2Club
(@stormnd2club)
Love Mazda, Subaru & Toyota

I'm happy to have come around during a period of time when the Club is seeing such a resurgence.  While I believe it to be a perfect storm of many factors, can't take away all that guys like Lou, Dave, Walt etc. do for this club both in person and on their own time.  

Glad to be a part of the community - I know of no other club that had even 20 drives in this area 

Jordan F. White, M.S.
2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT 6MT AWD (NB summer 2024!)

Share: