Clear all

What would you like to see in 2024?

16 Posts
9 Users
3 Likes
(@whybu1)
LVMOC President
Topic starter  

As the president-elect for next year I'd like to know what members would like to see for 2024.  Do you want more weekday drives, drives outside our usual Lehigh Valley area, more social events, shorter drives, evening drives or any other ideas?

Mike & Angela
2021 Soul Red RF (with custom black top)

(@dkkendall)

I am a huge fan of the weekday drives, so I would love to see them continue!

ReplyQuote
(@whybu1)
LVMOC President
Topic starter  

I am as well.  Got it, thanks

Mike & Angela

ReplyQuote
blue_22
(@blue_22)
Forum Member

I have steady Friday’s off, hint-hint… 😀 

ReplyQuote
jcpmiata
(@jcpmiata)

For those club members into motorsports, perhaps a group of us could participate in 1-2 SCCA Track Night in America events at Pocono. They offer participants a choice of the Novice, Intermediate or Advance run groups depending on your experience and comfort level. Three 20 minute sessions and all for under $200.

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

ReplyQuote
(@bobleach)

Ginny likes taking pictures so maybe one slow ride to look and take pictures of interesting things and end with ICE CREAM

LJAS reacted
ReplyQuote
(@whybu1)
LVMOC President
Topic starter  

@jcpmiata I think we might have a couple members that would like that.  Perhaps you could lead a session?  I have driven the main Pocono track but not the infields.

Mike & Angela

ReplyQuote
(@whybu1)
LVMOC President
Topic starter  

@bobleach Got it, a more laid back, scenic drive with photo ops and of course ice cream.

Mike & Angela

LJAS reacted
ReplyQuote
jcpmiata
(@jcpmiata)

@whybu1 Sounds good. The SCCA should publish the 2024 Pocono dates by Feb. I'll be doing a Test-n-Tune session early in the season and will post here to see if anyone else is interested in joining me. Those who wants to learn more about program can check out the details at the SCCA site: www.tracknightinamerica.com

ReplyQuote
Doug
 Doug
(@doug)

I suggest a few shorter 3 to 4 hour drives, which naturally end with ice cream. Overall, I love the club as it is currently operates.

2009 Copper Red GT PRHT

ReplyQuote
(@whybu1)
LVMOC President
Topic starter  

Thanks for all the feedback.  Will try to get them incorporated into spring/summer drives.  

Mike & Angela

ReplyQuote
(@gfphoto)

I'd like to learn more about engine repair/maintenance. Possibly help document procedures?

ReplyQuote
Alan Alan Alan
(@alan-alan-alan)

Would love to see a ride to Cape May/Wildwood, Atlantic City, or one of the shore towns with a decent arcade-filled boardwalk.  Just a fun destination to go to play.

ZOOMBIE - just keeps on truckin'

ReplyQuote
bxtr13
(@bxtr13)

Just throwing this out there - how about a drive or just a meet up with PACE?  There are a few folks who are members of both clubs.

ReplyQuote
jcpmiata
(@jcpmiata)

@whybu1 The SCCA Track Night in America at Pocono scheduled for April 23rd opened up for registration today. $200 buys three 20-minute sessions in Novice, Intermediate or Advanced run groups. I'm registered and would be happy to have some LVMOC drivers to hang out with. Check out the registration information at:

https://www.tracknightinamerica.com/events/2005086-track-night-2024-pocono-raceway-april-23

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: