Notifications
Clear all

Stay safe and healthy

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@goober)
Topic starter  

I hope everyone of our friends and members are staying safe and healthy through this mess and someday we will again participate in club events.

Cheers to all!

Flying Dutchman
(@flying-dutchman)
LVMOC Treasurer Admin

Ditto, here, Tony.  Hopefully this all clears up sooner, rather than later.

Silver 2011 NC PRHT Grand Touring (actually Janice's car)

ReplyQuote
(@goober)
Topic starter  

@flying-dutchman

Agree what a mess, doesn't matter who you are, sad state of affairs for all.

ReplyQuote
(@john-matras)

Help! Staying hunkered down here, for better or worse. Anniversary trip cancelled, costing thousands of dollars to do that. Wondering if the football season tickets--the first we've had since 1969--will be for anything.

That said, I can't see on the new site where to start a new thread. Help me please!

ReplyQuote
Flying Dutchman
(@flying-dutchman)
LVMOC Treasurer Admin

Posted by: @john-matras

Help! Staying hunkered down here, for better or worse. Anniversary trip cancelled, costing thousands of dollars to do that. Wondering if the football season tickets--the first we've had since 1969--will be for anything.

That said, I can't see on the new site where to start a new thread. Help me please!

Hang in there, John... better times are coming!  The Club is looking at ways to put together some drives that would be in compliance with current restrictions.  More to come on that.

Meanwhile, to reply to your request about how to begin a new thread:

Sign in, then, under "Forums", choose a category from those shown at the left side of the page, i.e. "Miata Chat", "Miata Classifieds", etc.  After clicking on the category, you will see a blue box, on the right, that says "Add Topic".  Clicking on that will open a new topic page, where you enter the topic's title and contents.  When you have completed your entry, you can preview your post by clicking on "Preview", at the lower left.  When you're satisified with the contents, click on "Save", at the lower right of your topic page, to post it into the forum category you have chosen.  

Let me know if you run into problems doing this.  Stay well!

David

ReplyQuote
(@john-matras)

@flying-dutchman Ah, I see it now. I didn't realize you had to click the topic title to get the add topic to come up. Thanks! I've posted a new topic.

ReplyQuote
Flying Dutchman
(@flying-dutchman)
LVMOC Treasurer Admin

Posted by: @john-matras

@flying-dutchman Ah, I see it now. I didn't realize you had to click the topic title to get the add topic to come up. Thanks! I've posted a new topic.

Congratulations, John... you are now an "expert"! 👍 

ReplyQuote
Share: